3.16.2011

How am I not on board with the 30 day picture game?

Day 1 picture challenge! A picture of me with 15 facts... Hm

Okie dokie... Follow my 30 days!


1. My closet will make you sick
2. I still get pissed when I've watched a movie and the next time I see it, it doesn't end my way
3. I only have five friends, normally if you are anyone else, good luck ever seeing me as all my free time is dedicated to them. My friends have all been through extremely gnarly stuff. They're all amazing and strong and I love them!
4. I want to speak to Harry Houdini and have him share all his secrets with me from the grave in the less creakiest way possible cause I hate ghosts
5. My nails are always painted
6. I love (and I mean love) the Michael Jackson experience on wii
7. I want to be a therapist or have some sort of job that includes fixing peoples self esteem and food
8. My boyfriend makes sample based hip hop that is glorious
9. My sisters are all power women, I love them all!
10. I could be vegetarian but not vegan because of cheese, but maybe vegan cause of avocados
11. I love my styling job...ugh. And my clients!
12. Amelie poulain is my favorite film and anything else by Jean Paul jeunet. I recommend delicatessen!
13. I've had my raccoon stuffed animal since I was 4. He has seen as much of the world as I have!
14. I have literally perfect parents my dad is the nicest human being on the planet and my mom is the funniest cutesy person, everyone should meet then
15. My best friends ceasar milan-ed my puppy and he's brilliant!

No comments: