3.12.2011

Agora's in Irvine

Okay so in all reality I have nowhere to begin, I dined at by far one of the most exciting and reasonably priced places in too long today and omg I'm almost dead from food coma writing this. So where to begin, if you've been to a Brazilian restaurant before you'll know that meats are amazing but pricey. So my friends enjoy a 23$ all you can eat every kind of meat experience filled with veggies, incredible staff, and so many different steaks, sausages, and meat wrapped in bacon carved before your very eyes without you even having to leave the table. I recommend the skirt steak, Brazilian sausage, and round cap sirloin. Also make sure to cleanse your palette between meats with the cinnamon banana and enjoy crispy asparagus if your saving room for meat! Died




Notice the green circles on our tables, green means bring me more meat please. Yeah died I told you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: