4.03.2010

where the wild things came from - coral pumps

my coral pumps! now here's a little shoe i wish i bought in every color. every once in a while ill have moments where i pray that i primark will conjure its way up into a mall or two of mine. it just proves how trendy europe is, their walmart is my heaven.
so on the same particular day that i met the topshop gods, i decided that whatever minimally was left in my pocket would have to go to primark. and my god was it worth it.
for those of you who know me well, these babies are my babies, and to be frank i havent seen a single pair of patent leather coral pumps in the states!
unfortunately, i didnt think clear enough to buy an electric blue, highlighter yellow, lime green, or bright purple pair, which i DEFINITELY should have considering they were 15 USD$ a pair!

either way, these are my favorite shoes

No comments: